Monday, July 18, 2011

USE OF BOTTLE TOPS TO SEAL A BAG.....

This hint was sent to me by my son, Joe who with my daughter in law Nicki and grandsons Ryan and Conner just bought a new Nova and has done quite a few weekends away.
I have seen the idea before but I thought it needed airing again.
WHAT A GREAT IDEA. NO MORE TWIST TIES OR RUBBER BANDS. This method is WATER PROOF AND AIR TIGHT. GREAT! The guy who first thought of the idea should be given an award for originality!!!

                          Cut up a disposable water bottle and keep the neck and top, as in photo.

                                   Insert the plastic bag through the neck and screw the top to seal.
The bag is made air-tight, water will not leak, it is easy to open and the top and screw cap can be used over again!




No comments:

Post a Comment